Monday, September 12, 2016

PI Update: Where Is The Landing?

During my last visit to Disney Springs, I was looking for The Landing. This sign told me that it's "over there".
While this sign told me, no, "it's over there!"
While this sign told me it's straight ahead!
Back in the day, signs boldly announced when you were arriving on Pleasure Island. There was no mistaking it!  Today there are signs pointing you in the general direction of where The Landing supposedly is, but never any signs telling you that you've arrived!
Should you arrive by sea, there is this one sign that says "The Landing". However, since "landing" is a synonym for a dock, and this is a dock, we're not really sure what this sign means. So we still call it Pleasure Island.  Come on out and see if you can find The Landing.

No comments: